The screw pump sucks and discharges liquid by means of screw rotation. The middle screw is the active screw, which is driven by the prime mover. The screws on both sides are the driven screws, and they rotates in reverse with the active screw. Both the active and driven screw threads are double-ended. Due to the intermeshing of the spiral and the close fit of the spiral with the inner wall of the liner, a series of multiple sealed spaces are formed between the suction inlet and the discharge outlet of the pump. With the rotation and engagement of the screw, a continuous seal space is formed at the suction end of the pump, the liquid in the suction chamber is sealed therein, and is continuously pushed along the suction chamber to the discharge end in a spiral axial direction. It continuously and smoothly discharges the liquid enclosed in the separate spaces, as if the nuts were continuously pushed forward while the spiral was rotating. This is the basic working principle of this series of double screw pump.
1. The spiral seal line in contact with the rotor of the stator completely separates the suction chamber from the discharge chamber, so that the pump has the same function as a valve;
2. It can deliver the multi-phase media of liquid, gas and solid.
3. The volume does not change when the fluid in the pump flows, there is no turbulent stirring and pulsation;
4. The volume chamber formed by the elastic stator can effectively reduce the wear of the medium containing solid particles;
5. The input medium viscosity up to 50,000Mpa·s, solids up to 50%;
6. The flow rate is proportional to the speed, and with the governor, it can automatically adjust the flow, and both forward and backward delivery are allowed.
The screw pump is a push-type displacement pump. The main components are a rotor and a stator. The rotor is a large-lead, large-tooth-height, and small-helix internal-diameter screw, and the stator is a matched double-headed spiral and sleeve, which forms a space for the storage medium between the rotor and the stator. When the rotor is operating in the stator, the medium moves axially from the suction end to the discharge movement.
1.A wide range of pressure and flow. The pressure is about 3.4-340 kgf/cm² and the flow rate is 1,8600 cm³/m;
2. Wide range of types and viscosities of deliverable liquids;
3. It has a high speed because of the low inertia force of the rotating parts in the pump
4. With self-priming ability, good suction performance,;
5. Uniform flow, low vibration, low noise;
6. Less sensitive to the incoming gas and dirt compared with other rotary pumps,
7. A solid structure, easy installation and maintenance.
The disadvantage of the screw pump is that the screw requires high processing and assembly; the performance of the pump is sensitive to changes in the viscosity of the liquid.
1.Technical file support: random provide equipment drawings (CAD), the installation drawing, the product quality certificate, installation and operating instructions, etc.
2.For your Detailed description and drawings, please send us inquiry and request!
3.Send an inquiry to obtain Manuals and Videos for detailed operation instruction and Advice on optimize work process.